Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
A great alternative!
1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
3/4 cup panko (bread crumbs)
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 T. soy sauce
1 tsp. lemon juice
1/2 tsp. salt
8 buttered and toasted sandwich buns
8 lettuce leaves
8 slices tomatoes
1 cup mayonnaise
2 cloves minced garlic
1 tsp. soy sauce
1/2 tsp. sesame oil
(all ingredients combined and chilled)
1. In medium bowl, combine peppers, panko, garlic, and salmon.
2. In small bowl, combine egg, soy sauce, lemon juice, and salt; add to salmon mixture and combine together.
3. Form mixture into 8 patties.
4. Lightly coat skillet with cooking spray.
5. Cook over medium high heat about 5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
6. Spread sesame mayonnaise evenly over toasted buns; top with lettuce leaf, tomato slice, and salmon pattie.