Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
12 oz. penne pasta
1/4 cup butter
2 T. olive oil
1 onion, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1/2 lb. mushrooms, diced
1 (15oz.) jar Alfredo sauce
1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
1/2 cup cream
1 tsp. cayenne pepper
1/4 cup chopped parsley
salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Melt butter and olive oil together in a saucepan over medium heat.
3. Stir in onion and cook until softened, about 2 minutes.
4. Stir in garlic, red pepper, and mushroom; cook over medium-high heat until soft, about 2 minutes more.
5. Stir in the shrimp and cook until firm and pink.
6. Add Alfredo sauce, Romano cheese and cream; bring to a simmer stirring constantly until thickened, about 5 minutes.
7. Stir in drained pasta and serve sprinkled with chopped parsley.