Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Easy Prime Rib
4 lbs. HAEN BONELESS PRIME RIB
2 cups coarse kosher salt
1 T. ground black pepper
1 T. seasoning salt
1. Preheat oven to 210°F.
2. Cover the bottom of a roasting pan with kosher salt.
3. Place the roast, lean side down, on the salt.
4. Season the meat with black pepper and season salt, then cover completely with remaining kosher salt.
5. Roast in preheated oven for 4-5 hours or until internal temperature reaches 145°F.
6. Remove from oven and let rest for 30 minutes.
7. Remove all salt from roast before serving.
Categories: Beef, Holiday Meals