Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Buffalo Chicken Pasta
1 ½ lbs. HAEN BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST
3 cups chicken broth
½ cup buffalo wing sauce
1 T. dry ranch dressing mix
½ tsp. garlic powder
¼ tsp. celery salt
¼ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. pepper
8 oz. cream cheese
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
1 T. corn starch
1 T. water
16 oz. linguini noodles
1. Place chicken, broth, ¼ cup buffalo sauce and seasonings in crock pot.
2. Top with cream cheese and shredded cheese.
3. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
4. When chicken is fully cooked, remove to a bowl and shred with 2 forks.
5. Add remaining buffalo sauce to chicken and toss to coat.
6. Whisk together corn starch and water and add to crock pot; whisk until cheese and cream cheese is smooth.
7. Break noodles in half and add to crock; top with chicken and cover.
8. Turn crock on high for 30-60 minutes until noodles are fully cooked, stir 3-4 times during cooking.
9. Garnish with cilantro and serve.