Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Bake
2 cups HAEN COOKED SHREDDED CHICKEN
5 slices HAEN BACON cooked and crumbled
12 oz. uncooked egg noodles
2 tsp. oil
½ cup diced onion
1 ½ cups chicken broth
3 oz. cream cheese softened
3 T. ranch seasoning mix
1 ½ cups frozen sweet peas
1 T. unsalted butter, melted
1 cup panko crispy bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.; lightly grease 9x13 baking dish.
2. Cook noodles in salted water according to package directions; drain; place in a large bowl.
3. Heat oil in a 10 inch skillet; cook onion until soft.
4. Season lightly with salt if desired; add chicken stock and heat to simmering.
5. Stir in cream cheese until melted and combined.
6. Stir in 2 T. of ranch seasoning; pour over noodles.
7. Add chicken, cooked bacon, and frozen peas; spread in baking dish.
8. In a small bowl, mix melted butter, bread crumbs and remaining ranch seasoning; spread over noodle mixture.
9. Bake 20 minutes or until top is crisp and sauce is bubbly; let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Categories: Pork, Poultry, Sausage