Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Baked Honey Chicken
4 HAEN BONELESS CHICKEN BREASTS cut into large pieces
¾ cup bisquick
salt and pepper to taste
1 ½ tsp. paprika
½ stick butter
1 cup honey
¼ stick melted butter
juice of 3 fresh lemons
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 green bell pepper sliced
1 red onion sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place bisquick, salt, pepper and paprika into a brown paper bag.
3. Put chicken in bag and shake until well coated.
4. Melt ½ stick butter in large baking dish.
5. Place chicken in the butter.
6. Blend together honey, ¼ stick melted butter and lemon juice; pour over chicken.
7. Sprinkle onion and peppers over chicken.
8. Cover with foil and bake 1 hour.