Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Bacon Pork Loin
3 lb. HAEN BONELESS PORK LOIN
8 slices HAEN RASPBERRY CHIPOTLE BACON
3 T. apple butter
2 T. honey
1/3 tsp. allspice
¼ tsp. chili powder
1. Preheat oven to 375°F; spray a broiler pan with cooking spray.
2. Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium heat, turning occasionally, until bacon begins to brown but is still flexible.
3. Mix apple butter, honey, allspice, and chili powder in a small bowl.
4. Wrap pork loin in 4 slices of bacon and secure with toothpicks.
5. Brush ½ the apple butter mixture over bacon.
6. Wrap the pork loin with remaining bacon and brush with remaining apple butter mixture.
7. Place pork on broiling pan and bake until apple butter mixture has baked into a glaze and pork reaches an internal temperature of 150°F; about 30-45 minutes.
Categories: Cured Meats, Pork