Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
2 HAEN ICELANDIC HADDOCK FILLETS
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 small red onion finely chopped
3 cups diced tomatoes
10 cloves minced garlic
1 ½ tsp. ground coriander
1 tsp. sweet Spanish paprika
1 tsp. ground cumin
½ tsp. cayenne pepper
1 ½ T. capers
1/3 cup golden raisins
juice of ½ lemon
zest of 1 lemon
salt and pepper to taste
fresh parsley for garnish
1. Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan.
2. Add onions and cook until they begin to soften.
3. Add tomatoes, garlic, spices, salt and pepper, capers, and raisins; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 400°F.
5. Season fish with salt and pepper on both sides.
6. Pour ½ of sauce in a 9x13 baking dish; add fish; add lemon juice and zest; top with remaining sauce.
7. Bake for 15-18 minutes until fish is cooked through and flakes easily.
8. Garnish with parsley is desired and serve hot.