Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Garlic Prime Rib
10 lb. HAEN PRIME RIB ROAST
10 cloves garlic, minced
2 T. olive oil
2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. pepper
2 tsp. dried thyme
1. Place roast in a roasting pan, fat side up.
2. In a bowl, mix together garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and thyme.
3. Spread mixture over beef and let rest at room temperature for 1 hour.
4. Preheat oven to 500°F.
5. Bake roast for 20 minutes in preheated oven, reduce temperature to 325°F and continue roasting for an additional 60-75 minutes.
6. Let rest 15 minutes before carving.
Roast should reach an internal temperature of 140°F
Categories: Beef, Holiday Meals