Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Beefy Noodle Rollups
8 lasagna noodles
3 cups salsa
1 pkg. dry taco seasoning mix
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack
8 oz. sour cream
1 small can sliced black olives drained
1. Cook lasagna noodles according to package; drain, set aside.
2. Spread 1 cup salsa in bottom of greased 9x13 baking dish.
3. Brown ground beef, drain
4. Stir taco seasoning and 1 cup salsa into beef.
5. Cut each noodle in half; spread each half with 2 T. of the beef mixture and roll up.
6. Place roll ups in pan and cover with remaining 1 cup salsa.
7. Sprinkle with cheese, cover, and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes.
8. Spoon sour cream on top and sprinkle with black olives to serve.