Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Bacon Tortilla Pinwheels
DescriptionA great snack!
6 flour tortillas
8 oz. light cream cheese, softened
2 T. mustard
2 T. horseradish
1/2 lb spinach, washed
4 tomatoes, sliced
1. In a large skillet, fry bacon until crisp.
2. Remove to paper towel to drain and crumble.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mustard, and horseradish.
4. Spread an equal amount of mixture onto one side of each tortilla.
5. Top each tortilla with equal amounts of the spinach, tomato slices, and bacon.
6. Roll up tightly.
7. Wrap each tortilla individually with plastic wrap.
8. Refrigerate overnight.
9. Slice into 1" slices for serving.
Categories: Cured Meats, Pork