Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Recipe of The Week
1 lb. HAEN RAW SHRIMP
¼ cup + 2 T. olive oil
4 colored bell peppers
2 cloves garlic minced
¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
1 handful fresh parsley
3 oz. parmesan cheese cut into cubes
1 lb. linguini
1. Pre-heat oven to broil.
2. Slice peppers; toss in 1 T. olive oil and broil until skin is blackened.
3. Remove peppers, place in a paper bag and steam in microwave until tender.
4. Remove peppers from bag and pick off blackened skin.
5. Bring large pot of salted water to a boil.
6. Cook linguini according to package directions; save pasta water.
7. Place spices, cheese, peppers, and ¼ cup oil in food processor and process until slightly chunky.
8. Put mixture in a large bowl with drained pasta.
9. Heat remaining oil in a sauté pan over medium heat until hot and saute shrimp about 5-7 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
10. Combine shrimp with pasta.