Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Recipe of The Week
2 lb. HAEN CHOP SUEY MEAT
2 T. cooking oil
1 large onion diced
3 stalks celery diced
1 green pepper diced
2 (28 oz.) cans Chinese vegetables drained
1 (8 oz.) can water chestnuts
5 beef bouillon cubes dissolved in 5 cups boiling water
2 tsp. seasoning salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. cumin
2 T. soy sauce
chow mein noodles
1. Pour flour in bag with meat and shake to coat.
2. Brown meat and onion in oil.
3. Add bouillon water; cover and simmer until meat is tender, about 1 hour.
4. Add all other ingredients except rice and chow mein noodles; cover and simmer 45 minutes.
5. Serve over rice and top with chow mein noodles.