Haen Meat Packing Inc. Recipes
Recipe of The Week
Ground Beef Stir Fry
1 1/2 lbs. HAEN LEAN GROUND BEEF
2 T. olive oil
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 head shredded cabbage
2 red bell peppers, cut in strips
1 green bell pepper, cut in strips
½ small onion, cut in strips
2 T. soy sauce
1 tsp. cornstarch
½ cup cold water
1 tsp. black pepper
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Sauté garlic then add ground beef; brown through.
3. Stir in cabbage, bell pepper, and onion; cook until vegetables are tender.
4. Stir in soy sauce.
5. Mix together cornstarch and water and stir in.
6. Season with black pepper and cook, stirring, until sauce is desired thickness.
*Serve over steamed rice